Many people would love to change a part of their smile. Whether it's a chipped tooth, whiter teeth, or another part of your smile, a cosmetic dentist has the ability to change all of this. If there is someone in your life who wants to change their smile, then you can give them the gift of cosmetic dentistry. Instead of just booking an appointment, there are five unique ways to give the gift and make it memorable. Browse through these ideas to see what one appeals to you and the person you're giving the gift to.
Novelty Tooth Gifts
Instead of just giving a gift card or appointment card, you can package it in something that is directly related to teeth. The following novelty gifts are easily found and can be kept afterwards.
- Tooth Mug: Place the gift card or appointment card inside of a tooth shaped mug. This is a practical and fun gift.
- Tooth Bags: Package the gift inside of a bag with a tooth symbol on it. It's a simple and effective touch.
- Tooth Keepsake Boxes: Keepsake boxes with tooth designs are usually reserved for lost teeth, but they also make an ideal place to place a cosmetic dentistry gift.
Photo Session Package
When someone is treated for a new smile, they often want to showcase it to family and friends. Along with the dentist appointment, you can book a photo session for the person. During the session, the person can show off their smile and capture all of the changes in their full glory.
To help save money, consider booking a mini-session. These sessions are shorter, but still feature 10 to 20 different photos that can capture the new smile.
Tooth Care Kit
Help the person maintain their new smile by providing them with a care package that also includes the dental gift card. A variety of items to consider include toothbrushes, floss, mouthwash, or a water flossing machine. Package the items in a nice gift bag or basket.
When creating a gift basket, you can consider different themes. For example, if you know the person loves bubblegum flavor, then you can purchase bubblegum mouth wash, toothpaste, and floss. You can also choose a color scheme for your basket.
Tooth Shaped Flash Drive
A lot of dentist appointments are now booked digitally. Instead of printing out the confirmed appointment, you can give the gift digitally. By purchasing a small tooth shaped USB drive, you can transfer the digital appointment confirmation directly on the drive.
When the person receives the gift, they can insert the drive and discover the surprise.
Classic Tooth Board Game
Present a little fun nostalgia with your dental gift. There are a variety of board games directly related to teeth. Package the gift card or appointment card in the center of the board game, or you can offer it as a prize for winning the game.
- Tooth Fairy Games: There are a variety of tooth fairy games available. Each one features different themes, including the delivery of fairy prizes and collecting as many teeth as possible.
- Dentist Games: A variety of interactive board games allow players to actually remove fake teeth. This includes Crocodile Dentist, a game where players must pull out teeth before the crocodile mouth snaps shut.
- Smile Games: A number of board games have a smiling theme to them. This includes smiling faces, games to make you laugh, and dice rolling games featuring smile symbols.
While many of these board games are not available at retail stores anymore, they can easily be found online through used sales or auction websites.
No matter how you plan the surprise, the extra thought can go a long way in providing your loved one with the special gift. You can offer to attend the appointment or give a ride if it's needed as well.